Cancellation and refund
- The candidate desirous of cancelling the admission shall produce an application in the prescribed format given in Annexure I and submit in person duly signed copy of application for cancellation of admission to the college.
- The candidate should have taken admission by paying necessary tuition fee and should have submitted original certificates before he/she applied for cancellation. In case candidate fails to submit any of the original documents within the allowed time limit after the date of admission, the admission shall be treated as cancelled. Delayed submissions of the original documents shall be allowed sparingly on prior approval by college authority.
- If the candidate desires to cancel his or her admission for any reason whatsoever during the Admission Process, he or she shall be allowed to do so and it shall be presumed that admission is cancelled at that stage.
- The candidate desirous of cancelling admission after the admission rounds shall apply for cancellation in writing and shall also give the reason for cancellation of admission.
- The candidate cancelling admission shall forfeit the candidature and no longer be considered for the admission offered by the College during the current year and fees shall be refunded to the candidate after deducting an amount as prescribed by State Common Entrance Cell, Directorate of Technical Education.
- The refund of fees before the cut-off date of admission shall be made within one month after deduction of the processing charges of. Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
- If the admission is cancelled after the cut-off date of admission, there shall be no refund.